What are cookies?
Cookies and similar technologies such as web beacons, pixel tags and local shared objects (collectively, “cookies”) are small text files that a website saves on your computer or mobile device to collect, store and share data about your site activity. They are useful because they allow a site to remember your actions and preferences (such as login, language, font size and other display preferences) over a period of time, and are important in the provision of many online services.
What kinds of cookies do we use?
We use persistent cookies to help us recognize you and remember your preferences and actions across multiple sites and on multiple visits. They are stored on your device in between browser sessions. We use session cookies to link your actions during a particular browsing session. They expire at the end of your browser session.
- In addition to the first party cookies set by us, we use third party cookies set by others. The third party can recognize your device when it visits our site and when it visits certain other sites or services. Because our sites use Google Analytics, Google may set cookies on your browser or read cookies that are already there. The browser sends information to Google including your IP address and the web address of the page you’re visiting. We do not share this information with any other third parties.
- We may use Local Storage Objects (LSOs) such as HTML5 to optimize screen presentation, video and other preference information.
- Strictly Necessary: These cookies let you navigate our sites and use essential features,including secure areas and shopping baskets. Without these technologies, we are unable to deliver core functionality of our sites, products and services to you.
- Analytical & Performance: These cookies help us understand how customers and visitors interact with our sites. They provide us with information about areas of our site visited, time spent on our sites and any error messages you receive, allowing us to improve the performance of our sites. They do not collect any information that could identify you.
- Functional: These cookies are used to provide certain services or to remember settings that will improve your visit, but are not essential to your use of our sites. They may be used to remember things like your previous search terms and your votes on our surveys, and may include personal information that you have disclosed to us.
- Social Media Cookies: These cookies are set by third parties, including Facebook and Twitter, and allow you to share what you’ve been doing on our sites on social media.
How can I control cookies?
Internet browsers allow you to change your cookie settings via the “options” or “preferences” menu in your browser. Please note that if you set your browser to refuse or block all cookies, you may not be able to sign in, and certain features or functionalities of our sites will be limited or unavailable to you.
You can opt out of Google Analytics without affecting how you visit our site. For more information on opting out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all sites you use, visit this Google page:
Further information about deleting and blocking cookies can be found at
How can I get further information?
Performance Consultants International
93 Ifield Road, London SW10 9AS, United Kingdom
Telephone +44 (0)20 3903 0011
Our Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use and share your personal data and your rights to control
This Cookie Notice last updated 24 May 2018