We may share your personal data with the following categories of third party processors, some of whom may be located outside the European Economic Area (EEA):
- our email, automation, marketing and publicity services providers
- our database operators and data management and data hosting service providers
- our analytics and data enrichment service providers
- our website hosts, operators, IT support providers and software developers your social media providers
- our survey providers
- our Associates (trainers, facilitators, coaches, mentors, consultants) and overseas divisions
- our publishers, printers and delivery service providers
- our financial services and payment service provider
- our auditors, technical consultants and legal advisors
If you are one of our Associates we will share your data with our customers for the purposes of providing services and growing our business.
We will make sure that all third parties respect your personal data and comply with data protection laws. They are not permitted to use or share your personal data except as necessary to perform services on our behalf or to comply with legal requirements.
If we do transfer data outside the EEA, we will make sure that it is protected in the same way as if it were being used in the EEA. We will use one of the following safeguards to ensure that it is protected:
- Transfer the data to a non-EEA country which is recognized by the European Commission to have privacy laws at least as protective as those within the EEA
- Put in place a contract with the recipient of the data which means the recipient must protect the data to the same standards as required within the EEA
- Transfer it to organizations which are part of the Privacy Shield. The Privacy Shield is a framework which sets out the standards for data to be sent between the United States and European countries. The Privacy Shield ensures that data is protected to the same standards as used within the EEA
We will only share your credit and debit card information with our payment card and fraud management services providers in order to process payments and prevent and detect fraud.
We will share your data as needed for security, legal compliance, auditing or as part of a corporate restructuring.